Monday, October 3, 2011

The Hills are alive with the SOUND OF MUSIC

This post is dedicated to my mom...
This is the church where Maria and Captain Von Trapp were married.
It was in a beautiful town called Mondsee. 


Of course I had to reenact the scene.

Ali and I at Hellbrunn Palace. Absolutely beautiful!!!!!

We have matching bags!

At first I thought this sign was funny and then I realized that it was a legit warning. 

This is for my daddy!


One of my favorite pictures of the trip. The best part was that a group of Asians  copied us after and were  clapping for our incredible posses. 
Better believe that this is the actual gazebo that Sixteen going on Seventeen  took place. 

Von Trapp House! Usually the gate is closed... but just our luck it was open!!! And Rolf's bike was waiting by the door. 

Beautiful Salzburg!

Mirabell Gardens. Probably my favorite part of our trip to Salzburg. 

We like to reenact the veird statues!

Do a deer a female deer. Ray a drop of golden sun.....

Me a name I call myself. Far a long long way to run....


Sew a needle pulling thread. La a note to follow sew. Tea a drink with jam and bread!


The love bridge!


The house where Mozart was born. 


Sound of music theater!

The Salzburg Palace! It was beautiful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment